Either you aim to cut IT-related costs, lower rates and costs in infrastructure or to access rare skills, accelerate team ramp-up or leverage growth opportunities through innovation and international expansion, you can now fill the gap between cost efficiency and quality services with the help of our Nearshore Competence Center.
Our extensive catalogue of competencies (more than 140 technologies, programming languages, frameworks, and methodologies) and great pool of candidates enable us to deliver high-quality software development and IT outsourcing services.
7 top reasons for nearshoring in Romania
With a sizable workforce of over 120,000 highly skilled, multilingual IT professionals, and a rate of nearly 32,500 students with IT-related degrees graduating annually, Romania is a top pick for your next nearshoring project in Europe.
Our Nearshore Competence Center located in Bucharest enables us to deliver outstanding software engineering services and solutions to companies anywhere in the world.
Whether we are talking about digital or embedded applications, we can help you maximize the benefits of nearshore software development services in terms of cost, time, quality, and resources.
In accordance with your specific requirements, we agree upon the most appropriate outsourcing collaboration model, choosing from a variety of approaches we are experienced with:
- Time and materials – Provides the flexibility of modulating the size and workload of the development team assigned, while optimizing time and costs (fee per man-day);
- Fixed price projects – Suitable for projects with well-defined requirements and timeline; we ensure the quality of the delivered product according to the agreed time frame;
- Managed services – Agreed price for the outsourcing service of the daily management responsibilities, functions and/or operations; we enable you focusing on your core business while we take care of the service needed to keep your business running;
- Work packages (deliverables) – Fixed price agreed on a certain group of tasks.
Moreover, if none of the above cooperation models suits your business needs, we can define together the proper combination that best fits your requirements. Likewise, you can benefit from our ramp-up and ramp-down methodologies and experience that help you adjust the size and structure of your team in accordance with the workload variation thus gaining full budget control. You can also count on a dedicated, highly professional Key Account Manager to oversee our collaboration.
Why choose us
- Leading multinational technology company with more than 300 software engineering experts to meet the individual requirements of your industry;
- Immediate resources’ availability and access to a global team of more than 8000 IT&C professionals, an impressive global pool of candidates, global training, webinars, through SII Group;
- + 180 high complexity projects implemented for both international and local clients;
- Expertise in over 140 technologies, programming languages, frameworks, and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, and V-Model);
- A high-technology and secure infrastructure;
- More than 10 years of strong experience in delivering software engineering services and solutions for the following industries: Banking and Insurance, Automotive, Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Pharma, Retail, Aerospace, Legal, Agriculture etc.;
- Full range of IT&C services, including web, mobile, and cloud-based application development, quality assurance, testing, maintenance, and embedded software development;
- Best practices, methodologies, and work processes tested in over 10 years of successful projects and collaborations;
- Nearshore Competence Center through which we provide outstanding software engineering services and solutions for clients located anywhere in Europe;
- Dedicated Embedded Software Competence Center with over 200 embedded software engineers specialized in Body & Security, Instrumentation & Displays, Interior Modules, Engine Systems, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, and Sensors & Actuators;
- Quality – rigorous quality policies, best industry certifications (e.g. CMMI), and flawless work procedures and processes;
- Flexibility in using various collaboration, pricing models and work methodologies in order to deliver high-quality services and solutions at the best price;
- Innovation – we are using innovative software development management tools and adopt innovative thinking in all areas of our projects;
- On-time Delivery based on our team of Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts and Consultants, Software Engineers, Testers, Technical Support Specialists, Technicians; Task prioritizing and Labour time recording;
- Willingness to team exchange.