Passionate People – Quality Services – Highly Satisfied Clients
SII Romania is a multinational ICT Business Services company, focused on supporting each client to achieve measurable and sustainable results through delivering strategic technology consulting and ICT customized services and solutions, with expertise in various industries.
Our goal is to empower our clients to build and grow their business through technology. We support them to respond better and quickly to changing market dynamics and to achieve competitive advantage by focusing on their core business and competencies.
Our philosophy begins with the importance of building a solid, long-term relationship with our clients. The exceptional mix of business, technical and industry experience uniquely positions us as trusted advisor. Based on our reputation as experts, technology consultants and highly specialized teams, we add value to our clients’ business.
Our services and solutions adapt, improve and innovate constantly to sustain the company in keeping up with new technologies, best practices, and dynamic business environment, as well as data security and infrastructure. Thus, we support each client perform at the highest possible standards.
Our story starts in 2009 and since then we have continued to achieve a very dynamic business growth, day by day, with the effort, commitment and expertise of our professional teams. In 2012, we became part of the multinational company SII Group, one of the leaders in new technologies, integrated information systems and engineering.
SII Group was established in 1979, in Paris and since 1999 it is quoted on Paris Stock Exchange. Presently, with a team that bounds more than 6000 employees, SII Group operates in 18 countries, from Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
MISSION AND VALUES
Our mission is to develop a reliable, innovative and long-term partnership with our customers and to increase their business value through our technological solution.
At SII Romania having our corporate culture aligned with our mission statement is a very important factor for the company’s success. And part of this corporate culture are our corporate values which all members of the company have in consideration as guidance for their daily work.
SII Romania is aligned with the SII Group corporate values:
Commitment and its corollary, dependability
At SII Romania the chains of command are short. Each position is described in a quality system reference book and staff members have the resources and responsibilities that go with their jobs. All feedback of information and suggestions of a commercial or operational nature are encouraged and welcome. Career development is planned in-house, with due consideration to human values.
The Company's employees, shareholders and clients receive fair, up-to-date, exhaustive and easy-to-understand information about its operations. The results, trends, objectives and branch office activities are not considered confidential. Those transparency principles also apply to hiring, as management does its best to inform job applicants about what to expect if they join SII Romania's staff.
At SII Romania, we place our trust in people - a principle on which relationships within the Company are based. That approach requires, in return, that employees place quality first and fully adhere to the Company's goals and endorse its corporate culture.
Quality and professional standards
These are the Company's traditional values, the legacy of engineers who came from the technical side. Even though our culture has acquired a commercial dimension over time, that legacy remains dominant. All management positions, including those of senior executives, are held by engineers.
Passionate teams. Professionals ready-to-start beside you!
Passionate and talented in technology, our people reveal determination and commitment, applying the best of themselves to the task at hand.
At SII Romania you will find specialized professionals teams at all level of seniority, customer-oriented and with an outstanding proven performance, with a wide range of competencies and certifications, and always ready-to-start at your side.
SII ROMANIA Academy
Being aware of the fast evolution of technology, we provide periodical professional support and training to our people, to guarantee their up-to-date on the latest technologies and enabling them to deliver excellent service to our customers.
Thus, through our SII Academy programs, we can easily support our employees throughout their career, including their development, both for technical and soft/leadership skills. For technical skills, we also have authorized trainers who share their knowledge using relevant and precise experience, and delivering creative, well-design and high impact programs.
If you are passionate and talented in technology, crazy about innovation, and feel the adrenaline pumping when you face new challenges, then do not hesitate to contact us. You will find the right place for you here, and we are just waiting for you!
SII Romania, in its process of continuous improvement of quality and security, has obtained different certifications at national and international level. These certifications represent the day-by-day effort of our team of professionals to increase their performance and to be able to constantly deliver high quality services and solutions to our customers.
SII Romania carries out periodical internal audits to confirm its continuous improvement of quality, security, processes and effectiveness.
In 2010 SII Romania obtained the following certifications in Romania:
- ISO 9001: 2008 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2004 - Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 - Occupational health and safety
- ISO 27001 - Information Security
SII Romania has been certified by the international group AFNOR.
The certifications obtained by SII Romania also have global recognition, from IQNet - The International Certification Network.
Regarding Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), SII Romania is in compliance with the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) certification, which is a Code of Conduct that provides the guidelines for performance and compliance with critical Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies. The EICC certification also provides tools to audit compliance with the code of Conduct and helps in reporting our progress.
More specifically, this Code of Conduct provides guidance in five critical areas of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) performance and compliance:
- Health and Safety
- Management System
Project Quality Plan
Coordinating the customers' expectations with the objectives of the service or project before starting their execution is also a part of the methodologies and EICC certifications used by SII Romania in the execution of its services and projects. This key fact guarantees the customer's satisfaction.
More than that, at the beginning of every service or project, SII Romania presents to the customer the Project Quality Plan created by the person responsible for the specific service or project to be delivered.
This Project Quality Plan contains all the quality requirements, standards and quality assurance mechanisms of the service or project and is based on the following components:
- Responsibility of Management
- Document Management and Control
- Requirements Scope
- Design Control
- Development Control and Rigor
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Risks & Mitigation
- Quality Audits
- Defect Management
- Training Requirements
At group level the SII Group has obtained the following certifications:
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- CMMI (level 3) - Capability Maturity Model Integration
- ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library
CODE OF CONDUCT
SII Romania is in compliance with EICC Code of Conduct, which establishes our standards, in order to ensure that the working conditions of all company employees are safe, that workers are treated with respect and dignity, and that business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically. The SII Romania corporate Code of Conduct includes the following aspects: Health and Safety, Labor, Ethics, Environment and Management System.
At SII Romania, Corporate Responsibility is an essential component of our successful development and allows us to provide sustainable technology services and solutions to our customers. SII Romania obtained the ISO 14001: 2004 certification, which recognizes the company's ability to control the impact of its activities, products and services on the environment. Also, SII Romania has implement and maintained ISO 9001:2008 high-quality management system and OHSAS 18001: 2007 for occupational health and safety.
For SII Romania, social responsibility and corporate citizenship mean respect, integrity and legal compliance, as well as sustainable development within society and the environment.
SII Romania understands its responsibility for minimizing any negative impact on the environment, and supports programs that promote the social well-being and growth of communities.
SII Romania - Ethics
SII Romania periodically updates its Corporate Code of Conduct. When doing business, the set of rules and standards are always applied by the SII Romania’s organization, employees, partners and suppliers. The SII Romania’s Corporate Code of Conduct is completely in compliance with the EICC Code of Conduct .
According to that, all the services and operations executed by SII Romania are in compliance with the corporate ethics and business code which is including the principles and responsibilities that must be used and respected while the organization, employees, partners and suppliers of SII Romania are doing business.
The main goals and policies established by SII Romania are the following:
- Financial Integrity and Accounting: Not engage in any actions that could result in conveying false or inaccurate financial information to employees, customers or suppliers.
- Information regarding business activities, structure, financial situation and performance is to be disclosed according to the law requirements and the corporate rules. The falsification of records or misrepresentation of conditions or practices in the supply chain are unacceptable.
- Dealing with Government Clients: Respect to all laws, rules, regulations, including procurement regulations, and contract clauses that govern the acquisition of goods and services by government entities.
- Business Integrity: To comply with all applicable local and foreign laws and corporate rules and principles to avoid any type of bribery corruption, extortion or embezzlement. All business dealings will be transparently performed and accurately reflected on the corporate business books and records.
- No Improper Advantage: Bribes or other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage are not to be offered or accepted. It is not allow for the employees of SII Romania to keep for themselves any type of gift delivered by any customer, supplier or employee.
- Anti-Trust and Competition Laws: To be fully comply with all applicable antitrust and competition laws and regulations.
- Competing Fairly: To compete fairly and ethically for all business opportunities.
- Intellectual Property: To be responsible for protecting the client’s intellectual property rights.
- Privacy: Participants are committed to protecting the reasonable privacy expectations of personal information of everyone they do business with, including suppliers, customers, consumers and employees.
- Respect and Dignity: To provide the employees with a work environment free of coercion, discrimination, and harassment.
- Acquiring Products from Unauthorized Sources: Not acquiring products from partners of suppliers from unauthorized sources.
- Reporting Violations: When any of the parties become aware of any unlawful or unethical situation or knows any violation of this Code of Conduct must raise the concerns without fear of retaliation informing. Programs that ensure the confidentiality and protection of supplier and employee whistleblower has been implemented.
SII Romania - Social and Health & Safety
All the services and operations executed by SII Romania are in compliance with the Corporate Management System which also includes the commitment to Social and Health & Safety standards. Thus, we warranty that all the professional activities of SII Romania take into account employees and their daily work.
The main goals and policies established by SII Romania and according to the EICC Code of Conduct are the following:
- Professional development: Employees are the main asset for every business, and SII Romania masters this fact. SII Romania bases its success on its ability to attract, retain, and develop talented people. SII Romania offers attractive benefits and career opportunities and fosters an inclusive work culture that promotes innovation and inspires its employees to perform at their best.
At SII Romania, employees respect and care for each other through an open environment that offers its employees opportunities to learn and grow. SII Romania encourages employees to gain new skills and experience, and to develop their careers within SII Romania.
Also, SII Romania Academy develops internship and practicing and practice programs in order to help and prepare students for the labor market and aims to support their long-term employability.
- SII Romania don’t use child labour.
- SII Romania has prohibitied the forced and compulsory labour.
- Discrimination: SII Romania provides a work environment where all the employees have equal opportunities to work and contribute to the success of the company.
- SII Romania always complies with the working time policies and the remuneration agreed in the individual labour contract.
- Health and Safety: SII Romania takes all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of the employees as required by the laws and the EICC Code of Conduct.
SII Romania - Society
SII Romania also encourages its employees to share their expertise and support their communities through volunteering and donations. SII Romania is working in close collaboration with nonprofit organizations and every employee is encouraged to get involved in different social events inside and outside the company. During the current year, for example, SII Romania has been collaborating with "Motivation Foundation", by donating clothes to children with disabilities from Cornetu and also with "Ateliere fara frontiere", and "Amelia Matei" associations. Furthermore, the SII Romania employees participated in sports competitions, such as "Crosul Companiilor", "Bucharest International Half Marathon", and "Bucharest International Marathon" and sustained different causes, for example, the last one was for "Plantam Fapte Bune" Association.
SII Romania - Environment
All the services and operations executed by SII Romania are in compliance with the corporate management system which is including also the commitment with the Environment in order to warranty that all the professional activities of SII Romania are taking in consideration the protection of the environment. At SII Romania has implemented the ISO 14001: 2004 certification, which recognizes the company's ability to control the impact of its activities, products and services on the environment.
All the services and operations executed by SII Romania are compliance with the corporate management system which is including also the commitment with the Environment in order to warranty that all the professional activities of SII Romania are taking in consideration the protection of the environment.
The main goals and policies established by SII Romania are the following:
- Informing to the SII Romania suppliers about the compliance with these policies as a requirement to develop business with SII Romania as a “first level supplier”.
- SII Romania is committted to internally apply all applicable law or government requirements regarding the protection of the environment. Also is monitoring the appearance and modifications of the laws and understanding them to be able to implement them.
- Identification of the potential risks and definition of the measures to be implemented and the corrective processes to be applied for solving them in case they occur.
- Execution of periodical internal audits with different responsible in order to warranty the understanding and appliance of these policies and to control by reporting their real status of appliance.
- Definition of “responsible organizational chart” for the responsibility, supervision and support on the implementation and maintenance of the policies and responsibilities of this Environment Management System.
- To keep updated the employees, subcontractors and suppliers regarding the policies and responsibilities of this Environment Management System.
- To keep all the documentation and records related to the Environment Management System stored securely.
- To provide periodical training to the employees of SII Romania for them to understand and be aware of the content of these policies and responsibilities and the commitment of SII Romania with the environment which they can, and they must, apply it in their everyday work.
- To apply the measures for the proper use of the recycle bins in order to be well used, setup goals and monitoring the amount of recycled waste been able to understand their growth progress and the achievement of these goals, and, publishing the final results for the public and also internally for the employees. SII Romania is using in its offices separate bins, in order to recycle the paper, glass and plastic. Also SII Romania has established specific goals for the recycled waste, during the year 2015 was established a goal of 195 kilograms of recycled of waste and for the year 2016 has been established a new goal of 240 kilograms of recycled waste (including plastic, paper, glass and metal).
- To apply the measures for the proper consumption of energy and water, setup goals and monitoring the consumption been able to understand their progress and the achievement of these goals, and also, publishing the final results for the public. SII Romania has implemented projects in order to reduce the waste of energy, gas, printing paper and water, and according to that has established specific savings goals in order to improve the different consumptions as follows: