- SII IT&C Services is a member of Group SII France with a management board, registered in Romania J40/19949/2004, RO 17003044, with its principal office at AFI Park 4 4A Timisoara Blvd., 10th Floor, Bucharest.
- As the author and administrator of this website, SII Romania is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data information in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This page provides relevant information in regards to how data is processed on our website and your rights in connection with the protection of your personal data.
It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website;
- Job applicants;
- We collect standard internet log information and details of our website visitor behavior patterns and any information collected and stored in cookies as listed in the sections below. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting either of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
- Job Applicants
If you apply for a job position on our website, you consent to send us:
- Your Name, E-mail, Phone, Your Comments;
- Your CV document.
- Your Name, Age, Studies, University, E-mail, Phone, Location, Your Comments;
- Your CV document.
Also, if you apply for one of our internship programs, you consent to send us:
The information from these forms will be used by our Recruitment department at SII Romania only for further recruitment purposes and only after the applicant has given his consent regarding the processing of personal data.
The use of our website does not require the provision of personal data. Personal data is only raised if you actively seek our contact via email or if you apply to one of our open positions.
The data and documents you enter and upload are processed directly in our application management system. The entry and upload of the data takes place via a secured https connection.
We will use the information collected to consider you for the job opening that you specify. We may also use this information to contact you regarding other job opportunities, both opportunities advertised on this site and opportunities advertised on a website of one of our affiliates.
In case we may use a third party service provider to assist us with some features of our site, our service provider will receive your information on our behalf and will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose. The data provided is internally processed in order to address your request and will not be passed to a third party without you explicit consent.
For applications by e-mail we transfer your submitted data and documents to the applicant management system or directly to our Recruitment department. We will use your received phone number, e-mail address and address to contact you with questions and concerns regarding your application.
If your application is interesting for vacancies, we store your application data for a maximum of 48 months in our applicant pool. Should we have any further interest in the storage of your data, we will contact you in advance again. Otherwise, the data will be deleted automatically after 48 months without any separate notification. If you do not wish to be included in our application pool, please indicate this in the cover letter.
In every moment, you can express your willingness to be forgotten, to rectify or access data, to restrict processing, to withdraw consent or to be kept informed about the processing of your data. You can have your application profile deleted from our application management system at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this.
Should the employees participate in various events or their image is published on the Company’s website and social media channels, we appreciate that the legal grounds of processing are represented by the consent of the employees. Therefore, we assume that prior declaration/consent was signed by the employee. SII Romania ensures that withdrawal of the consent has no impact upon the employee/ employer relationship. Children The site is not intended to collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access this site. If SII Romania learns that personally identifiable information of a person under 13 years old has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then SII Romania will take the appropiate steps to delete such information.
We aim to collect only such information that is fairly necessary to perform services for you or to respond to your inquiries.
General Data Collection Purposes:
- To respond to your requests;
- To provide services to you including customer services issues;
- To send communications to you about our or our affiliates’ current services, new services or promotions that we are developing, and opportunities that may be available to you;
- To alert you to new features or enhancements to our services;
- To communicate with you about job or career opportunities about which you have inquired;
- To ensure that our site and our services function in an effective manner for you;
- To keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and outreach.
- While visiting our website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies, which are small text files designed to improve the usability, feel and security of our website. They do not harm your computer nor do they carry viruses.
Cookies used on our website:
- Session Cookies - They get automatically deleted once you left our website. Other Cookies get saved by your computer until you delete them. These Cookies help us recognize your IP when you next visit our website. You can configure your browser in such way that you get notified when Cookies are been activated and you can decide whether or not you accept them in general or on a case by case basis and/or whether you want these deleted after closing your browser. Note though that the functionality of our website may be impaired if Cookies are fully suppressed.
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are indispensable for visiting our websites and using certain parts of the websites. For instance, they allow you to navigate between the different parts of the website and fill in forms. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website will not work, or will not work optimally.
- Functional cookies - Functional cookies are cookies that make it easier for our websites to work, make them more pleasant for visitors, and ensure that you have a more personalized browsing experience. For example, these cookies can remember your language choice and customer segment.
- Social Media Cookies - Our website contains plugins for the social platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. These are marked with each platform’s logo on our website. When visiting our website, the plugin offers the option to automatically link your browser with the social media platforms’ servers. This way, the social media platforms are notified that your IP has visited our website. If you click on the “Share” button while logged in your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account, you can link the content of our website with your profile. Through this, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter can correlate your visit with your user account. Note though that the provider of this website has no knowledge about the content or the use of the transmitted data by social media platforms.
How to reject and delete Cookies
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
SII IT&C Services