Software Tester Airbag - Automotive Industry
We are growing our automotive team and we are looking for a Junior, Middle and Senior Airbag Software Testers
What will you do?
- You will have the chance to develop state-of-the-art automotive safety systems that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries;
- As a Software Developer for Airbags you will be working on systems that react in case of car crash and ultimately save the life of car occupants;
- You will be part of a team which contributes to this targeting future customers.
Software / System Requirements:
- REQs elicitation and Review
Software / System Test Cases definition/creation
- Creates or updates System Test Cases for medium complexity Components with support from project team.
- Is able to apply different testing techniques used in specification coverage.
Software / System Test Scripting
- Creates test scripts to define test cases with the support from the project team.
- Is able to identify new scripting function needs for usage/ implementation inside test-script.
Software Testing Tools and Equipment
- Sets-up the testing bench.
Automotive Standards / Protocols
- CAN/LIN/FlexRay protocol
- Sensor specification
Your Technical Competencies Will Help Make the Roads Safer
- C language programming
- Good microcontrollers understanding
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge about communication protocols
The future is now!