Technical Support Engineer with English
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative IT and Engineering solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
A customer-centric Technical Support Engineer with very good English skills.
You will provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers and partners, while working with various support tools.
What you will do:
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration;
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits;
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they have solved a technical issue;
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers);
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions;
- Ensure all issues are properly logged;
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time;
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting;
- Prepare accurate and timely reports;
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals;
- Maintain an affable relationship with clients.
What you must have:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk);
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field;
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
Join our team!