1st Level Operations Engineer with English/Spanish/Italian
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative IT and Engineering solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
A skilled 1st Level Operations Engineer with a good level of English/Spanish/Italian for our business partner involved in a Radio Network Monitoring project centred on Radio Access Network (RAN).
What you will do:
- Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis;
- Work with the application for trouble ticket management;
- Maintain the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs;
- Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance;
- Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support;
- Interpret/understand technical information and prepares technical documentation;
- Work independently and within team to keep the competence and skills up-to-date;
- Solve standard problems based on existing procedures;
- Control and manage complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner (required to provide technical input in technical conference bridges);
- Use effectively Telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands;
- Ensure 1st level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area;
- Ensure the fault management process & methods, acting as a first line trouble shooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident;
- Notify incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix;
- Create a trouble ticket for any fault in the network and take responsibility for meeting WLA/SLA objectives.
What you must have:
- Experience in operations, 1st level support or contact center;
- Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers;
- Minimum 6 months of experience in IT Support;
- Good communication skills in English/Spanish/Italian;
- Telecom experience (a big plus);
- IT / Technical University degree or student in final years (nice to have).
Join our team!