Front Office Engineer (Fault)
- Monitoring and managing telco equipment;
- Investigating basic alarms on different equipment and technologies;
- Using dedicated Trouble Ticketing applications for alarms handling and field personnel dispatching;
- Installs standard hardware/software/products;
- Upgrades customer networks/products;
- Produces documentation and solves defined problems;
- Interacts with other Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization.
- A degree level in an engineering discipline (Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or similar).
- Experience with operating mobile networks, principles of telecommunications
- Experience on mobile networks
- Knowledge/Experience in Tx equipment’s (how SDH, PDH, CC, Mux, are configured, role, ports, interconnections, etc)
- How to do and how to interpret different remote actions done to Tx equipment’s:
- Configuration, etc
- How to interpret different Tx alarms
- Experience in Telco processes, ticketing systems, monitoring platforms
- English and/or German speaker (nice to have)
- Marconi – microwave - SDH
- Ericsson – microwave - SDH, PDH
- Siemens - PDH
- SIAE - PDH
- Tellabs - Crosconnect (DXX), Pachet Node (MPLS Access Network 8600er)
- Huawei - Multiplexer (OSN.7500, 2500)
Click the button below to apply!