Technical Support Engineer with French
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative IT and Engineering solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
Experienced System Administrators with very good French and English communication skills to join our growing team which currently provides remote managed services for more than 30 French customers around the globe.
What you will do:
- Monitor servers’ performance and availability;
- Perform scheduled controls on servers and report the results;
- Act as SPOC for our customers;
- Perform server administration, management and configuration tasks according to existing procedures;
- Analyse alerts and logs (event management);
- Handle incidents according to the procedures;
- Register change requests for incidents/problems as needed;
- Work in shifts 24x7;
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language.
What you must have:
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English;
- Very good problem solving skills;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Fast learner;
- Good communication skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Willingness to develop knowledge in the following areas: Windows Server, Citrix, VMWare, Linux/ Unix, AIX, AS 400, Networking, DB (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL), network infrastructure;
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment;
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
Join our team!