Application Support Level 3
The software uses standard Microsoft components such as:
- Incident management and resolution following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Express using extensive SQL statements;
- Microsoft .Net Framework;
- Microsoft IIS Server;
- Identity- and Access Control including Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provide 3rd level customer support for issues raised within the application;
- Follow up until resolution of all assigned tickets raised;
- Closely work with engineering team and international developer team for issues that cannot be solved at 3rd level;
- Back-end application troubleshooting;
- Performing scheduled application upgrades and patches;
- Monitoring queues and error reports.
- Good communication skills in English language;
- Solid experience in application support (minimum 2 years);
- Administrative knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and newer /Win10 and predecessors;
- Technical experience with industry standard platforms such as .NET (application hos) and IIS;
- Knowledge of SQL server database management - SQL Express/SQL 2014 and newer;
- Understanding of network topology, layouts and global WANs;
- Experience with ITIL-based Tools and Frameworks.
Considered a plus:
- Microsoft PowerShell experience;
- Empathy for an international and multicultural environment;
- Microsoft certificates for Windows and SQL administration.