Junior C++ Software Development Engineer
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
6 skillful and passionate C++ Developers who can bring the extra “+” in a paramount project for railway systems, using state-of-the-art technologies (C++ 11/14). You will be part of an international work environment while having the opportunity to travel regularly, as the development of the project will be performed in close co-operation with experts in Bucharest / Stuttgart / Berlin.
What you will do:
- Act as a key role in almost every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle: documentation, design, implementation, unit testing, and deployment.
What you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Knowledge of C++ with STL (Standard Template Library);
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams and Patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux as operating system;
- Intercultural communication and team-working skills, including the empathy to work in an international team;
- Solution oriented approach, being open to embrace new technologies;
- Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time;
- Fluency in English.Knowledge of the following is considered a plus:
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design;
- Experience with Modelling Tools (Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect);
- Jira, Gradle, Git as repository;
- Ruby as scripting language;
- Unit Test methodology (VectorCast).
Join our team!