Integration Analyst (System Engineer)
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative IT and Engineering solutions that will impact millions of users around the world.
We are looking for:
We are looking for an Integration Analyst with System Engineer skills for a project in the banking industry. You will be responsible for deploying, installing, and maintaining a highly available network and server infrastructure. You will be working directly with developers to design and implement new systems that directly support the company’s applications portfolio.
What you will do:
- Install and configure applications delivered on test environments;
- Technical verification of received deliveries (technical and integration testing, technical analysis);
- Create test strategies for performance, reliability, supportability, and availability testing of the applications;
- Conceive and execute performance tests;
- Provide support to the ATU;
- Analyze, design, develop, test, modify, implement and support programs or systems, including in-house developed and purchased applications to support the business units;
- Provide support for production installation in the assigned portfolio.
What you must have:
- Experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse) environments;
- University Diploma in technical studies;
- Advanced knowledge of scripting (Windows, Unix);
- Advanced middleware knowledge: App Server (WebSphere, WebLogic), ETL (PowerCenter);
- Relevant experience in technical and performance testing (Load Runner); preferably over 2 years;
- Knowledge of SO (Windows, Unix: AIX, Linux, Unixware);
- Knowledge Base (Informix / Oracle / SQL Server);
- Knowledge of Jira, HP Quality Center, HP LoadRunner, Microsoft Projects, MS Office products;
- Knowledge of advanced English (written / spoken);
- Good ability to analyze, synthesize and concentrate;
- Result/ solution orientation, perseverance and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Flexibility and autonomy;
- Good teamwork skills, communication skills and understanding of the IT infrastructure specific to the business environment.
Join our team!