We are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
- 3 years experience on a similar position
- Planning, implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure based Windows Server;
- Develop and maintenance procedures for installation and configuration;
- Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications;
- Implement internal company security standards;
- Backup management;
- Patch management;
- Cisco VOIP telephony system expertize: configuring IVR, debug of CCM – level 1 support, manage Cisco Agents and queue.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server 2008/2012;
- Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS, WINS, IIS, PKI, WSUS;
- Good knowledge about virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V;
- Good knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB;
- Basic knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016;
- Good communication skills;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them.
Click the button below to apply!