Entry Level Embedded Developer
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic young new colleagues that want to be a part of a dynamic team and wants to develop their knowledge in embedded field.
We are focused on providing our customers expertise to leverage their existing software and create new capabilities. This project provides a unique opportunity to be involved in quick-reaction development with opportunities for travel and customer interaction on a team that is focused on developing superior products and encouraging the career growth of its members.
If you want to:
- Challenge yourself in a professional environment;
- Start to work with experienced team from which you can learn how to be a good Developer;
- Get a high-tech knowledge in Embedded Systems;
- Improve your programming skills: C/C++;
- Get a knowledge about automotive domain;
- Learn and use state of the art software tools and hardware devices;
- Get your first experience in software development.
- Technical curiosity;
- Programming skills in C and assembler;
- Knowledge of C architecture;
- Knowledge of software development tools (compiler, linker, simulator);
- Knowledge of +C peripherals (interfaces, converters, timers, etc.);
- Interest in embedded systems and electronics;
- Communicative English (at least B1 level);
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance;
- Effective communication skills.
Click the button below to apply!