Oracle Functional Support: Financials AP
Provide first line functional support for Oracle E-business Suite (Oracle Cloud) with main focus on Finance, - AP / PO and Cash Management. Capture, understand and assess criticality of ERP problems reported by end users and be in a position to resolve small to medium ERP issues. Be the main interface between the Shared Service Center user community and the Global System team for all ERP issue resolution.
- Support and maintain core systems and processes to meet business requirements;
- Resolve small to medium issues and develop business solutions working with Finance, and IT;
- Monitor and identify problems in any of ERP system every day;
- Support business and end-user correspondence.
- Experience within an Oracle ERP specialist functional area: Financials, AP and PO);
- Experience with configuration, development and implementing small to medium change for Oracle ERP applications within specialist area;
- Has a good understanding of the integration points between modules and experience of integrating Oracle ERP with non-ERP applications;
- Experience across a wide range of Oracle ERP 11i and R12 Applications and technologies including: knowledge of Oracle schemas and public APIs, an understanding of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, and reporting tools (eg Discoverer, OBIEE, or Business Objects).
Click the button below to apply!