SII Romania goes green!
SII Romania bases its work on proven processes and methodologies, active professionalism, high quality and guaranteed successful delivery.
In order to confirm its professionalism and capacity to control the impact of its activities, products and services on the environment, SII Romania has obtained the ISO 14001:2005 certification and the EICC certification.
In order to identify and minimize the impact of its actions on the environment, SII Romania has implemented through the specific requirements of the ISO 14001 standard and the EICC certification , a system that helps the company control and constantly improve their environmental performance.
The standard measures the degree of compliance of the company’s Environmental Management System with the European requirements in the matter.
On obtaining this certification, SII Romania has the following objectives:
- Reducing the cost of waste
- Saving in consumption of energy and materials
- Improving environmental performance
- Maintaining a good relationship with the local community and the environment authorities
- Educating and helping employees and suppliers to have a responsible attitude towards the environment.
In order to reduce the waste of electricity, gas and water, SII Romania has implemented projects. According to that has established specific savings goals in order to improve the different consumptions as follows: 2015-2016.