SQL Server Database Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic, SQL Server Database Administrator, with a passion for technology and english language.
As part of the team you will have endless opportunity to grow technically, enjoy the excitement of complex projects and learn from the best in the industry.
Our team members work in a dynamic and collaborative environment where their energy, passion and innovation are not only valued, but expected.
You'll love the technology-focused, flexible, creative and fun atmosphere. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
- SQL Server database administrator with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in an environment where request queuing was implemented
- Exposure to change management
- Feels comfortable in a distributed multicultural team
- Capability to take initiative and manage self
- Any infrastructure knowledge (i.e. Windows Server, networking), is considered an asset
- PowerShell or other scripting languages are considered an asset
- Experience with Azure (virtual machines and/or Azure SQL) is considered an asset
- Knowledge of business intelligence part (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS) is considered an asset
- SQL Server certification (MCSA or MCSE) is preferable
- Fluent English is a must
- Proactively monitors the SQL Server instances in Global Datacenter and takes corrective actions (part of them via change management)
- Reactive troubleshooting of SQL Server related issues
- Installs SQL Servers and configures instances, including clusters, availability groups
- Provides consultancy to application teams on escalated issues related to SQL Server