Business analyst must be great verbal and written communicators, tactful diplomats, problem solvers, thinkers and analysers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
Below you can discover the main requirements. If it's a match, let's meet!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the implementation of large projects on risks
- Relevant experience in the banking business analysis and risk
- Ability to negotiate priorities, resolve conflicts between stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – applied in the meeting management, discussions structure
- Customer oriented
- Capacity of analysis, evaluation, correlation and synthesis of information
- Flexibility and integrity
- Proven design knowledge (hands on experience in using case diagrams, business models charts, flowcharts, conceptual data modeling etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field
What is the resource going to?
- Developing business requirements from business users and expert consultants
- Defining and documenting requirements, analyzing and translating them into system requirements
- Managing validation requirements, scope and requirements management throughout the project life cycle
- Collecting requirements from business line users for different systems, facilitating investigations with system integration purposes. Fully documenting requirements and solutions
- Functional test design & case tests, assistance for testing teams and final user in executing the test cases
- Activities for achieving the analysis to define the specifications for building effective information systems, capable to meet user requirements
- Involvement as a Business Analyst in a program of risk undertaken by the bank today
- The current phase involves the development and/or automation of a number of risk reports (market, credit etc.)