We are looking for an Oracle DBA to add to our growing team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participates in the analysis and design of new application database systems and/or modifications or changes to existing systems. Performs database research and analysis and provides recommendations for the most productive use of the variety of computer resources.
- Performs capacity planning and management of database environments and recommends expansion/replacement of existing hardware and software components utilizing latest state-or-the-art hardware and software available from a wide range of commercial vendors.
- Designs and implements high availability, clustered database systems in conjunction with other application technical representative.
- Installs, upgrades, patches, maintains, monitors, and performs tuning of all databases using database management /monitoring tools.
- Designs and implements database backup and recovery and daily operational procedures in support of hosted database systems. Performs database restores and recovery, participates in annual Disaster Recovery exercises and documents procedures and test results.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and provides second level on-call support. Performs research for problems, defines solutions, performs research for problems, defines solutions, and coordinates implementation of solution with staff and customers.
What You Need for this Position
More than 4 Years of experience and knowledge of
- UNIX, Solaris, Linux
- Oracle DBA
- ZFS File
- Oracle Solaris Cluster
Click the button below to apply!