Embedded Software Developer
Our engineers work in customer projects and are involved in the full product development cycle using state of the art technologies and complying with the latest standards from the automotive industry.
We are looking for a talented Embedded Software Developer to join one of the most exciting, cutting edge, engineering projects for automotive industry.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop embedded firmware for after-market automotive security systems for Romanian and European market.
- Create, design and develop software for automotive system applications, based on required specifications.
- Implement code in C and debug it.
- Analyze complex software and support the problem resolution process.
- SW requirements analysis, effort estimations, module design, implementation, module and integration tests, debugging.
- Active participation and responsibility in each phase of projects from start to production.
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience.
- Proficient in C Language.
- Ability to understand electrical schematics and layouts.
- Ability to handle electronic equipment (power supplies, test instruments).
- Strong initiative and quality oriented mind-set.
- Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies.
- Proficient in English.
- Experience with version control systems (CVS, SVN, MKS, Git, etc).
- Experience in system integration.
- Relevant experience in C/C++ development and test activities.
- Good know-how with Matlab Simulink/Targetlink.
- Relevant experience with AUTOSAR.
- Development processes know-how (V-Cycle, SCRUM, Kanban).
- Knowledge of Automotive standards (ISO 26262, A-Spice).
- Experience with change management (Bugzila, IMS, JIRA,etc ).
- Experience with automotive communication buses (SPI, CAN, LIN, Ethernet).
- Experience with continuous build & test tool chain is an advantage (e.g. Jenkins, etc).
- Ability to define test concepts @ system level and write integration test documents.
- Experience with RF communication protocols.
Click the button below to apply!