We are currently seeking a qualified Business Intelligence Developer to join our team. The developer will be involved in all facets of the Business Intelligence Initiative. This includes application development, design, maintenance and operations.
- Operational – Execute and monitor daily processing of data for BI Dashboards
- Business Requirements – Interact with analysts to gain insights on business logic
- ETL Development – Develop ETL software for extracting data from source systems
- Data Modeling - Create data models for use in the BI Dashboards
- Dashboard Design – Create powerful BI Dashboards by visualizing data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 2+ years’ experience developing in Business Intelligence Applications/Dashboards: QlikView (preferred), Microsoft, Tableau, Tibco, SAP, Birst
- Experience using relational databases, such as: Sybase, Oracle, and MS SQL Server
- Proficient in Excel and VBA
- Proficient in SQL and ETL techniques
- Familiarity with PDLC and Agile development methodology. This includes project planning, requirements gathering, data analysis, documentation, and dashboard design
Click the button below to apply!