Linux-UNIX System Administrator
Linux/ Unix administrator will be responsible for designing, implementing, and patching of the Linux/ Unix server infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to help develop automation strategies and deployment documented processes.
- Perform installs, tests, and maintains Linux/ Unix Server environment and supported software systems.
- Collects and assesses information from the user community in software and hardware problem resolution.
- Defining and tracking metrics and key performance indicators to raise the bar in team performance and customer service.
- Reduce errors working with the Linux/ Unix administrators through process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Keeps up to date with current trends and be prepared to help make recommendations.
- Produces support documentation on demand and periodically with the Manager of Infrastructure Services and others.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
- Assist with designing and developing infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools 9. Assist developing and maintaining configuration management solutions.
- Assist developing test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the Linux/ Unix team.
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Linux/ Unix servers in virtualized environments.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc. 4. Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef.
- Familiarity with load balancing firewalls, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware.
Click the button below to apply!