IT Business Analyst
- On hand experience working in Software Development Projects of 3-5 years as Analyst, Developer, Tester, Team Lead or Project Manager.
- Good native and English communication skills - both oral and written.
- Good skills of Technical Document writing and reviewing.
- Relational Databases (MS SQL Server or Oracle).
- Web Technologies and Web Development (.NET, Java).
- XML Technologies.
- Flexibility to learn and apply additional technologies (SAP ECC, SAP MII, IoT and others).
- Good knowledge of Software Development and Software Design Methodologies.
- Broad knowledge of Software Project Management Methodologies.
- Broad knowledge of other IT areas such as Networks and Security.
- B.S. in Information Technologies (Computer Science, Software Engineering and Automation, Cybernetics or Applied Mathematics) or Strong Practical and Theoretical IT Background.
- Perform Functional Analysis of Customer's Processes and Prepare Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS).
- Prepare and/or review Technical Specifications (TS) based on the FRS.
- Perform Planning and Follow-up on Development and Testing process from the customer's side.
- Provide Support on Data and Functionality studies.
- Participate in All Project Phases from Initiation to Go-Live.
- Provide Support for the Solutions delivered to the Customers.
Click the button below to apply!