Your contribution to something big:
- Resolve incidents in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify potential points for automation.
- Define with the customer automation requirements.
- Agree and define work methodology for DevOps with the customer.
- Deploy coding and automations based on the customer agreed methodology.
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams.
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- 3+ years of total experience with Linux administration and 2 years of cloud experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with and influence software development teams.
- Solid Linux experience (eg: Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Core OS).
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl, Python, Ruby) and automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible).
- Proactivity, creativity, initiative, drive to improve and continuously learn.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, HTML, XML.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Expertise in Linux Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Click the button below to apply!